Bathing Suits are for all. Every woman, any shape and size should feel fantastic in the bathing suit of their choice. Love the woman you are and embrace your bodies with a suit you love!

Thursday 29 October 2015

Appropriate Bathing Suits

Hey all, I hope you have been taking my advice and you all are out shopping for bathing suits that will suit you and that you will love. Today however I want to talk about appropriate wear. Just because the store is selling something does not mean we should buy it, I encourage you to think about what you wear, the appropriateness and how it may affect others. When we go to a beach or pool or any place we can wear our suits, yes we want to look good, sexy, fit etc nonetheless most times there are other persons around maybe kids or families or other couples. It is only fair to consider everyone, bathing suits that are too skimpy are not family area friendly, too tight, too showy, too big, too revealing can offend others and truly might not be the best option. I think that when we are getting into a suit a good checklist to ask yourself is, if my kids, my husband, my friends, my relatives saw me in this would they approve or would they disapprove?





No comments:

Post a Comment